Friday, July 17, 2009

No Day But Today!

It is hard to know where to begin a blog, even harder if you have never kept one, like me. I read them and I really like them, especially because some of the really good ones make you feel like you are coming home to your best friend even though you are strangers. So, I suppose I will start with a popular blog tradition of pretty useless but fun questionnaires.

Four jobs I've held:

1) Bartender at a senior living facility
2) Hulk rollercoaster attendant at Islands of Adventure
3) Clerk at a mental health facility
4) Kennel attendant at an animal hospital- lots of poop scooping for this job.


Four movies I could watch over & over:
1) RENT
2) Dumbo, even though my heart breaks every time
3) The Princess Bride
4) Mary Poppins


Four places I've lived:
1) Apple Valley, California
2) Palm Harbor, Florida
3) St Petersburg, Florida
4) Orlando, Florida


Four TV shows I've watched:
1) Criminal Minds
2) Medium
3) Pushing Daisies
4) Ghost Whisperer


Four places I've vacationed:I don’t actually have anything to put in here, mostly because I have never vacationed for fun only to go see family. Sad!

Four of my favorite dishes:1) Chicken Caesar Salad- even though I can’t eat it anymore since I no longer eat meat. 2) Milk Chocolate Gelato
3) Creamy Peanut Butter with Seedless Blackberry Jam Sandwich
4) Pickles

Four Sites I visit daily:
1) www.siteforrent.com
2) www.cuteoverload.com
3) www.growwings.blogspot.com
4) www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com

Four places I'd rather be:
1) In a really amazing bookstore with comfy chairs with a giant coffee.
2) In a cottage in the middle of a forest that when I look outside the only thing I can see is trees.
3) Sleeping in my amazing bed but it has to be raining outside.
4) Sitting in a cold theatre somewhere watching an amazing show or being in the show, that might be more fun.



So, that I suppose concludes my first post and all I had to do is what people do best, talk about themselves. If you in turn would like to talk about yourself let me know I would love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment